How to use our templates in Canva
Your step-by-step guide to unlock the Secrets of Canva
We chose Canva as the platform for our templates because it is the best free graphic design software online. In addition to your device, all you need is a working internet connection and a free Canva account. You can create a Canva account for free here.
In this guide you will learn how to:
- How to open our templates
- How to find your templates
- How to edit templates
- How to download templates
- How to duplicate a template
How to open our templates in Canva
How to find templates in Canva
You can easily find the templates you bought by logging in to Canva and clicking on the ‘All your designs’ link.
How to edit templates in Canva
How to download templates from Canva
How to duplicate template in Canva
How to organize files in Canva
It is also important to be organized; when there are hundreds of templates, it’s a good idea to create folders to help you keep on track of your designs.
To create a folder in Canva:
- From the homepage, click ‘All your folders’ link on the sidebar
- Click ‘Create new folder’ button on the top right corner
- Name it and you’re ready to go
To move content to folder: